I am currently a second-year PhD student in the Vision and Learning Lab at University of California, Merced supervised by Ming-Hsuan Yang. Before coming to UC Merced in 2016, I received my M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from University of Southern California (USC) in 2016, M.S. degree of Communication Engineering and my B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from National Taiwan University (NTU), Taipei, Taiwan in 2013 and 2011, respectively.
- 2017.07: One ICCV'17 paper is accepted.
- 2017.07: Our results on 2017 DAVIS Challenge is accepted to present in the CVPR'17 workshop
- 2017.05: Start my summer internship in Adobe Research.
- 2016.08: Start my PhD at UC Merced.
- 2016.07: One ECCV'16 paper is accepted.
- 2016.05: Start my summer internship in the Comupter Vision Lab at GE Global Research.
Scene Parsing with Global Context EmbeddingWei-Chih Hung, Yi-Hsuan Tsai, Xiaohui Shen, Zhe Lin, Kalyan Sunkavalli, Xin Lu, Ming-Hsuan Yang
Learning to Segment Instances in Videos with Spatial Propagation NetworkJingchun Cheng, Sifei Liu, Yi-Hsuan Tsai, Wei-Chih Hung, Shalini De Mello, Jinwei Gu, Jan Kautz, Shengjin Wang, Ming-Hsuan Yang
The 2017 DAVIS Challenge on Video Object Segmentation, CVPR Workshops, 2017
DAVIS Challenge 2017 paper
Unsupervised Visual Representation Learning by Graph-based Consistent ConstraintsDong Li, Wei-Chih Hung, Jia-Bin Huang, Shengjin Wang, Narendra Ahuja, Ming-Hsuan Yang